We know that by shopping with Gluten Freedom (www.gluten-freedom.co.uk) you have placed your trust in us to deliver to you the best products for great value. We also understand that you want the personal information you give us to be kept private as well as secure. Gluten Freedom takes your privacy seriously, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Policy details the purposes for which and the way in which we may collect and use personal information that we may obtain about you.
The Website (other than affiliate websites, see below for further information) is owned and operated by GOMEN media (Company Number 1107406) whose registered office is at ul. Św. Marcin 58/64 61-807 in Poznań, and the owner of Gluten Freedom is Polshop.eu s.c. Dorota Gwizdek Janusz Gwizdek (Company Number 361081622)whose registered office is at ul. Unii Lubelskiej 3 61-249 in Poznań (referred to as “Polshop.eu"”, “our”, “us”, or “we”) in this Policy.
Information we collect
The information we collect from customers helps us to continually improve the service we offer. When you shop with Polshop.eu, and/or apply for a Bonus Card or use any service offered by Polshop.eu we may collect the following personal information about you:
Your name, telephone number, email address, delivery address details. This information will allow us to administer your shopping. We keep record of this information as this is needed for us to recognise you as a Polshop.eu customer and allows us to deliver the orders you request. We store this information so you do not have to enter it every time you shop with us;
We keep record of the purchases you make at gluten-freedom.co.uk, so we can create a list of your favourite items, so your shopping experience is quicker and easier everytime you shop;
If you send any emails to us we will keep record of your emails. This means we can keep track of any issues or concerns you may have experienced whilst shopping with us. This helps us to continually improve gluten-freedom.co.uk;
If you call our online support team we may record the call for monitoring and quality control purposes;
We also collect information when you:
- -submit ratings and reviews;
- -enter competitions, prize draws or promotions that we are launching;
6.We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
7. Information we collect using cookies stored on your device: (Please see the section on cookies for more information and how to manage them.)
- -Your IP address
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources, advertisements and linked sites that you access.
- Information provided to us by other companies that have obtained your permission to share information about you
8. We may also collect some or all of this personal information from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us.
How do we use the information we collect
All the information we collect from you is used by us (or a third party processor acting on our behalf), to operate and improve the service at gluten-freedom.co.uk. We are committed to only use your personal information for:
- Processing your orders;
- Monitoring and improving the Website;
- Planning and managing the activities of the Website, including analysing your shopping habits and preferences to develop and improve our products and services;
- To contact you if there is a query regarding your order;
- Allowing selected third parties to carry out technical, logistic or other functions on our behalf;
- In the event that you purchase goods from Polshop.eu, you may be sent an email requesting whether you would like to review your products.
- Providing you with information about the products we offer;
- Providing you with periodic communications (this may be by post, telephone, SMS or email included in your order delivery) about features, products, services, events, promotions and special offers. On signing up for each service from Polshop.eu and as part of each communication, you will be given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving future communications. Marketing communications from gluten-freedom.co.uk may include advertising for or offers from third parties;
- To verify your identity;
- In certain circumstances in order to process your order and to verify your identity, we may call the telephone number you have provided to perform security checks and to request that you verify certain information;
- Preventing and detecting fraud or abuses of the Website; and
- Allowing us to comply with any requirements imposed by law or court order.
Transferring data internationally
All emails you receive from Polshop.eu will come from an email address ending in gluten-freedom.co.uk. If you receive any emails claiming to be from Polshop.eu or Gluten Freedom which do not end in gluten-freedom.co.uk these may be fraudulent and should be forwarded to Polshop.eu at http://www.gluten-freedom.co.uk
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at http://www.gluten-freedom.co.uk.
Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Updating your information
You must make sure that any information you provide to use is correct and complete. You can ask us to correct or update your personal information at any time by writing to us at the address indicated below.
If you register to use secured parts of the Website, you may be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential, must not disclose it or share it with anyone and will be responsible for all activities that occur under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should notify us immediately at the address indicated below. If we think that there has been or is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Website, we may ask you to change your password or suspend your account until we have verified your identity and/or until your account has been secured.
What are cookies and how are they used?
A “Cookie” is a very small text file placed on your computer, tablet or mobile phone by lots of the websites that you visit. Cookies allow us to help you get the best out of your visit at gluten-freedom.co.uk. Without Cookies it would be difficult to fill up your shopping basket or remember your shopping list. Whilst it is possible to set your browser to reject cookies, they don’t harm your computer and not allowing cookies onto your computer will affect your ability to use and shop at gluten-freedom.co.uk
What types of cookies are there and how does Polshop.eu use them?
Some cookies are essential for the operation of our website. Essential cookies are needed to allow you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or shopping lists cannot be provided.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that could identify you. All information is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve the way our website works.
These cookies allow our website to remember choices you have made (such as your user name) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Targeted Advertising Cookies
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks, but only with Polshop.eu permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers.